Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 30 000 RUB
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits mailed by post.
Deadline for registration: July 4, 2023
- Entrance requirements
- • Knowledge in the field of marketing / management / economics corresponding to the first two years of the Bachelor of Marketing / Management / Economics program;
- • Good knowledge of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- • Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
The detailed course description for ECTS credits transfer at your home university:
- PhD, associate prof. Nikita Lukashevich
- PhD, associate prof. Dmitriy Tikhonov
- associate prof. Aleksey Trykov
- Guest lecturers
Department of International Educational Programs