You can also get acquainted with the list of living costs on our website
Yes, for sure. Saint-Petersburg is one of the most developed and modern city in Russia. You will come across cashless payment almost everywhere. Our University also accepts MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, UnionPay and JCB bank cards.
- If you take 2 programs in one season you get a 10% discount per each course;
- If you take 3 or more programs in one season you get a 15% discount per each course;
- If you are an alumni of any previous course in the last 5 years you get a 10% discount for any summer program;
- If you are an SPbPU student you get a 20% discount for any summer course;
- If you are a student of any other Russian university you get a 15% discount for any summer program.
Please, contact the International Office of your University and ask about the scholarships availability.
Unfortunately, the University doesn't open any call for scholarships for the winter school due to insufficient funding.
We are happy to offer you a wide variety of cultural program events, excursions and outdoor activities. Among them there are:
For Winter Schools
For Summer Schools
We will send you a link to the “Registration for Excursions and Events” online form, where all the dates will be stated.
We will send you a link to the “Registration for Excursions and Events” online form, where you can choose the excursions and events.
If you do not want to join any excursions, please, point your preferences in the “Registration for Excursions and Events” online form. Please, also take into account that field trips were not mentioned in this form since they are not optional as being included in the program curricula and academic hours. Attendance of field trips is obligatory.