NOT APPLICABLE FOR SUMMER 2022
Payment of the tuition fee is effected according to the following procedure:
- SPbPU sends Student the contract;
- The Student signs the contract and sends its scanned copy back via e-mail before the deadline and confirm the payment method.
- Student effects the payment of the tuition fee by one of the following ways:
- either from abroad by international bank transfer to the University currency account (preferable option)NB: IN THIS CASEPAYMENT CAN BE EFFECTED ONLY AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE INVOICE FROM THE UNIVERSITY;
- either online by MasterCard or VISA bank cards (preferable option);
- or upon arrival in the territory of the Russian Federation in Rubles according to the rate of the Russian Central Bank on the date of payment:
- either in cash at the University cash desk;
- or by debit/credit card to the University Ruble account at the cash desk.
- either from abroad by international bank transfer to the University currency account (preferable option)
Payments by cheques of any type are not accepted.
The detailed instructions how to make the tuition fee payment online (using MasterCard or VISA bank cards) will be send to the students via e-mail.
Payment of the dormitory accommodation
Payment of the dormitory accommodation is effected upon arrival.
The invoice for accommodation payment will be issued by the dormitory administration after your check-in and it should be paid at the dormitory administration office by a bank card (preferable option) or cash.