The course is an introduction for the “Machine Learning: Theory and Application” summer program. The participants will get a certificate with 6 ECTS credits, if they take two courses in a row.
- Entrance requirements
- • Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- • Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
- Course description
In this course, you will learn:
- • Meaning of AI terminology (computer vision, data science, machine learning, deep learning etc.)
- • Historical review of AI area.
- • Review of modern AI applications and approaches.
- • Disciplines in relation with AI - ML and Data science project workflow
- • Review of Technical tools and platforms for AI
- • Basic ideas behind Supervised and Unsupervised learning
The detailed course description for ECTS credits transfer at your home university:
Professors and lecturers:
- Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”;
- Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Senior Data Scientist, Rubbles company.
Department of International Educational Programs