Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the course).
- - Online Pub Quiz;
- - Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- - Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Deadline for registration
Online format: November 01, 2021
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: October 11, 2021
- for non-EU nationals: September 01, 2021
- - Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- - Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
In this course, you will learn:
- Meaning of AI terminology (computer vision, data science, machine learning, deep learning etc.)
- Historical review of AI area.
- Review of modern AI applications and approaches.
- Disciplines in relation with AI - ML and Data science project workflow
- Review of Technical tools and platforms for AI
- Basic ideas behind Supervised and Unsupervised learning
The detailed course description for ECTS credits transfer at your home university:
AI for All Descriptor WS21.pdf
Professors and lecturers:
- Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”;
- Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Gazprom-neft leading specialist.
Department of International Educational Programs