The program is focused on the study of the theoretical foundations of the"Great Eurasian Partnership" concept, the main integration trends in the Eurasian space, the development of Russia's partnership relations within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union, cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue in the Eurasian region. Team up with the students who joined the Winter School for better understanding all these aspects with the methods and sources you will learn during your studies supported by our team of international relations professionals.
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
Skills and competence to be acquired by students
- Comprehensive study of the theoretical and practical aspects of the «Greater Eurasia» concept;
- Understanding the key integration trends in the Eurasian space;
- Knowledge of the Russia’s participation pecifics in the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Respect cultural diversity and define the team mechanisms of cross-cultural communication in the Eurasian region;
- Determine external counter of the Great expanse of Eurasia development.