Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Participation fee: 30 000 RUB
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits mailed by post.
Deadline for registration: June 28, 2022
- Cultural program
Socio-cultural program of extracurricular activities and networking events are included*:
*All of the listed above activities will to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
- • Online Interactive Campus Tour
- • Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- • Online Pub Quiz.
- Entrance requirements
- • Knowledge of Marketing and Management corresponding to the first two years of a Bachelor's degree program in Economy and Business, etc;
- • Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- • Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
- Course description
The course is conceived as the introduction to the theory of Influence marketing, however, it is also suitable for senior undergraduate students and graduate students.
The course content includes:
- • Theory of Influencer Marketing;
- • Content creation and global trends identifying;
- • Influencers’ international platforms and tools;
- • Influencer search on local and global markets and recruitment;
- • udience segmentation;
- • Influencer management;
- • Audience analysis;
- • Influencer analytics.
The detailed course description for ECTS credits transfer at your home university:
Program partners: to be agreed
- Dr. Aleks KRASNOV, Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Service and Trade, Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia)
Department of International Educational Programs