Global entrepreneurship and real business cases. This school is aimed at:
1. Development of your business idea within the framework of global entrepreneurship. Participants go through the cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their own entrepreneurial projects.
2. Additional work of participants on a third-party real business case.
3. Guest speakers: cases of Russian entrepreneurs on business development. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Winter School).
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Online format: March 28, 2022
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: February 28, 2022
- for non-EU nationals: January 31, 2022