Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits.
- - Online Pub Quiz;
- - Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- - Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Deadline for registration
Online format: March 28, 2022
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: February 28, 2022
- for non-EU nationals: January 31, 2022
This interseasonal program is an introductory course for the Machine Learning and Big Data winter programs. Сompletion of the "Data Analytics" will guarantee you meeting the entrance requirements to the both winter courses.
- - Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- - Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
- - Basic knowledge of mathematics.
Professors and lecturers:
- Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”
- Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Gazprom-neft leading specialist;
- Anton Alekseev, PhD, researcher at SPbPU;
- Vladislav Efremov, PhD, researcher at SPbPU.
Department of International Educational Programs