- Brief description
The program takes focus on the aspects of the global entrepreneurship involving cross-cultural marketing tools. Team up with students who joined the Summer School from all over the world, set the target market and develop a product and communication strategy for the international market with the tools you will master during your studies supported by our team of marketing management professionals.
The program will also include guest seminars of experts in the field of international marketing and e-commerce.
During the school lectures, case studies and workshops will be provided to students to let them master tools of cross-cultural marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Skills and competence to be acquired by students:
- - Entrepreneurship
- - Cross-cultural marketing
- - Consumer behavior and market research
- - Global Business model
- - How to launch a business in Russia
- - Basics of e-commerce
Duration: 2 weeks
ECTS credits: 4.0
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, field trips and cultural program.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive hard copies of certificates with ECTS credits (mailed by post in case of the online format of the Summer School).
- Cultural program
- - Online Pub Quiz;
- - Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- - Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
Cultural program in the Hybrid format is discussed with participants individually.
*All of the listed above activities are planned to take place but in case any of those will have to be cancelled, an alternative event will be offered to participants.
Provided only for the Hybrid or the Tailor-made formats:
- on campus at the university dormitory
- off-campus at partner hostels in the city center
Details of the options and booking procedures will be discussed with each applicant individually.
Deadline for registration: July 05, 2021
- Entrance requirements
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Vladimir Shchegolev, Associate Professor, Director of the Graduate School of Technology Entrepreneurship IAMT;
- Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, PhD;
- Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor;
- Guest Lecturer - Jessica Lichy, Professor, IDRAQ Business School (France);
- Guest Lecturer - Anya MacKessy, Senior Digital and E-commerce Manager, Paul (UK);