- Entrance requirements
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies. ;
- Course description
The course curriculum includes:
- - Introduction in Modelica (Dymola, OpenModelica);
- - Introduction in MVL (MwStudium, Rand Model Designer).
Introduction in Object-Oriented Modeling is based on two courses «Modeling and Simulation with Modelica for engineers» (prof. Alfonso Urguia, Spain ) and «Rand Model Designer for beginners» (prof. Yuri Senichenkov, Russia) developed for InMotion Project. Modelica and Model Vision Language are object-oriented, equation based modeling languages for modeling and simulation complex dynamical systems. Models of complex dynamical systems are hierarchical, component models with event-driven behavior. Both courses iuclude lectures, practical work and independed work with tools for visual modeling.
- - Isolated models based on differential and difference equation / lectures;
- - Simple dynamical systems / practical workshop;
- - Hybrid system and State Machines / lectures;
- - Event-driven behavior: bouncing ball, ideal diod / practical workshop;
- - Classes, objects, inheritance, packages and libraries / lectures;
- - Components with inputs/outputs («Causal» modeling) / lectures;
- - Control systems: PID regulator / practical workshop;
- - Components with contacts/flows («Physical» Modeling) / lectures;
- - Electrical and Hydraulic component systems / practical workshop.
Professors and lecturers:
- Prof. Yuri Senichenkov, Polytech (Russia)
- UNED: National University of Distance Education (Spain)
Summer and Winter Schools Team